- All dogs must be on leash and leash must be in hand at all times.
- Please clean up after your dog outside with bags provided, and if the dog goes inside the training center, please stay in one place and clean-up supplies will be provided.
- Any dog that shows aggression, is unpredictable or is uncontrollable, may be asked to drop the class and will be referred for private instruction.
- All owners must be aware of their dog’s behavior while on leash. All handlers are asked to not allow their dog free access to sniff another person’s dog. If you want your dog to visit with other dogs after class, ask permission of the other owner first.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times, and can work the dog in class after 3rd session, or possibly earlier with permission from instructor.
- Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by a non-participating adult at all times while on premise.
- All dogs must be in good health, and physically sound. If your dog is acting sick, please do not come to class that day. Call if you have questions.
- Female dogs in heat may attend class but must wear protective britches.
- There will be a full refund if Dancin’ Woofs cancels a class.
- A full refund or credit if class is cancelled before start date of class.
- Clients who transfer after the start date to another start date will be charged a $25 transfer fee.
- If a client cancels after start date there is no refund.
- If you miss a class, you can make up up to two class for free. No refund for missed classes.
- If you sign up for a discounted Basic and Intermediate Class, your Intermediate class is good for one year. No refunds after 6 months from start date of first class.