Up to 10 hours of Play for $28 -$25 dollars a day. And oh so much more!
What is dog daycare at Dancin’ Woofs?
Our passion is to provide your dog with a safe, fun and healthy play environment to enrich their spirit, increase their social skills, exercise their body, and give hours of play to stimulate their mind. Supervised by caring trainers, our daycare offers an educational alternative to being left home alone, with exercise, socialization, and opportunities to learn new skills while interacting with other dogs or all shape, sizes and ages.
Read our blog entry on the benefits of play & exercise
- Off-leash play.
- Lots of exercise.
- Burning off energy (for a calmer, mellower dog).
- Socialization: interacting with a variety of dogs of different sizes, breeds, personalities, drives, ages, situations, environments, and circumstances.
- Development of canine and human relationships over time, and maturity from long-term, repeated visits.
- Mind stimulation.
- Safe and healthy environment.
- Manners with dogs and humans.
- Basic training skills.
- Development and management of impulse control.
- Skills acquisition in many different environments.
- Enhancement of relationship with your dog due to physical and mental needs being met playing with doggie friends in other environments.